Saturday, June 04, 2005
Do These Pants Make My Butt Look Big?

I couldn't resist snapping this photo yesterday.

Just think. Some Japanese businessperson thought this great toy was the cutting edge of American culture.

Coming soon to a Dollar Store near you. Posted by Hello
Memories and musings shared by Juno
6 Cared to comment... Thank you!

I'm a 40-something writer, artist, and Jill-of-All-Trades. For me, magic is looking at the ordinary and seeing the extraordinary. My writing tends to take me to unexpected places--not so surprising when I think about it. I had an unusual growing up and have always chosen the offbeat over the "safe". I prefer interesting people over beautiful ones, and I am fascinated by people's stories. What I love most about life is its glorious imperfections and fantastic plot twists.

My complete profile

Want to share your thoughts
with me?

E-mail me here

View a collection of my
photos here!

Brian & guitar
Amber & Jon wedding

My artwork - Prismacolor pencil portraits

View my portraits & illustrations here




Audio clips coming soon!

Subscribe to My Feed




Site Design By:



Powered by Blogger



Who Links Here