Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Pictures Are Worth A Thousand Words
. . . and so I've gone back through my old posts and added photos that I thought might make the stories a bit richer. Some of them--Like "Art and the Math Workbook" make a lot more sense if you can actually see a sample of my dad's art.

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments. I've loved exploring all your blogs and reading about your own lives. Isn't the internet grand?
Memories and musings shared by Juno
0 Cared to comment... Thank you!

I'm a 40-something writer, artist, and Jill-of-All-Trades. For me, magic is looking at the ordinary and seeing the extraordinary. My writing tends to take me to unexpected places--not so surprising when I think about it. I had an unusual growing up and have always chosen the offbeat over the "safe". I prefer interesting people over beautiful ones, and I am fascinated by people's stories. What I love most about life is its glorious imperfections and fantastic plot twists.

My complete profile

Want to share your thoughts
with me?

E-mail me here

View a collection of my
photos here!

Brian & guitar
Amber & Jon wedding

My artwork - Prismacolor pencil portraits

View my portraits & illustrations here




Audio clips coming soon!

Subscribe to My Feed




Site Design By:



Powered by Blogger



Who Links Here