Saturday, June 27, 2009

About this blog. . .


Back in 2005 I started blogging stories about my life--from growing up with my little sister after our parents had died, to being a divorced mom raising two kids of my own, to finally finding love after 40 and moving to the west coast.

The stories are mostly funny, a couple are a little sad, and all of them are very personal. I met a lot of lovely people through this blog and had many laughs here. Even though I haven't written new entries in a long time, Looking Glass Houses is still special to me and will remain here.

If you're looking for me these days, you can reach me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/juno.carlson.

Thanks for stopping by. Juno

10 comments:

Graphiterie said...

Yes, go and watch her - I can highly recommend her artwork because I am an owner of her ATC Indian girl.

Juno, I can't await to read more here on your blog. Love your writings.

Phil-worth said...

You are amazing at drawing:)
ur blog is good. I just started one at www.onechickblog.blogspot.com and i'm 12. But I love drawing and you are an inspiration:)

Fourtune said...

Hi juno
from when did U started U r painting
It's really awesome painting.
God bless U and please keep it up

Unknown said...

hi i love this blog!!! check mine out!! please!!

Tracy said...

Your blog is simply delightful. It feels cozy and safe. Thanks for allowing me to read.

Juno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juno said...

Martina, your Pencil Painting Network on Ning is amazing and you do such a beautiful job maintaining it. Thanks for being my second home.

Chloe, thanks for the nice words about my art. Keep on writing and drawing!

Tracy, I like your blog too--your bio makes me laugh. You are definitely someone I'd like to talk with over a cup of coffee. The fact that you feel cozy and safe here really means a lot to me.

Well shoot! You guys are so making me want to start blogging again!

red headed gypsy said...

Your blog is beautiful. I just ran across it. Look forward to reading more.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing style.Please keep on working hard.^^

Unknown said...

Very creative and whimsical blog. great job.



http://www.passioninwords.us